Breathtaking Wedding Gowns – It’s in the Detail
Don’t ever think because you are a more vintage and understated, than over-the-top, glamorous bride that the wedding gown you choose may make you look like a wallflower. Today, the simplest, sleekest of gowns are getting the loudest applause at bridal fashion shows across the world!
There are many ways in which to bring a wow factor to a wedding dress – the neckline, sleeves, bodice, skirt or veil. Oh, and very importantly, do not forget the back of the dress! Your guests are going to be seeing a lot of you from the back, so make the design you choose something sensational and unforgettable.
Allow yourself to be guided to the perfect fit and look by your consultant, who will take your measurements, talk to you about your personal style, and show you a range of accessories which are available to add the perfect finishing touches.
The silhouette you choose should correlate with how you want the dress to make you feel on your wedding day. Share your vision with your bridal consultant, so that they can help you translate it into your dream dress. By sticking to your personal style and choosing what is right for your body type, you’re well on your way to finding a breathtaking dress.
At Timeless Bridal Couture, we don’t believe you have to compromise on comfort, fit or your personal sense of style to look awe-inspiring. Remember, it can be the smallest of detail that takes your dress to the next level, and which will leave the groom and your guests gasping in admiration.
Here are some styles of wedding gowns we love, from our Modeca, Le Papillon and La Sposa collections:
- A plunging neckline and low illusion back. An illusion back adds a sheer layer and creates the look of an open back. It lends itself beautifully to lace.
- A sleek satin ballgown wedding dress with a plunging V-neckline. “Princess” style wedding gowns suit most body types, as the full skirt flatters all shapes and sizes.
- Go bohemian with a plunging V-neckline that flows out into a dreamy tulle skirt.
- Delicate beading on a lace bodice which flows into a soft chiffon skirt with a sexy slit.
- A timeless wedding gown with a delicate tulle skirt that is complemented by a fitted mikado satin boat-neck bodice, and finished with a jaw-dropping keyhole back.
- A sleek and sexy lace wedding dress with the option of adding a luxurious overskirt for that extra wow factor.
- A classic empire waist wedding gown with a low v-line back and illusion lace and tulle neckline, delicately finished off by a velvety beaded ribbon around the waist.
- A soft and dreamy lace wedding dress with a low illusion back finished with diamante buttons.
- Beautifully corded long lace sleeves and a round-cut neckline. Vintage elegance at its very best!
- Delicate bridal lace that flows into a soft crepe skirt.
To view and try on any of these breathtaking gowns, contact Timeless Bridal Couture today.