Looking for a Wedding Dress? Here Are Our Latest Designs
This season, we have updated our 2020 collection to bring you some of the most sophisticated gowns from across the globe, such as Essense of Australia and Modeca. One line that 2020 brides are particularly excited about is the new Colet collection by Nicole Spose. If you are searching for the perfect wedding dress for that 2020 wedding, have a look at these breathtaking designs.
The Charm and Artistry of Colet
The Colet line by Nicole Spose is youthful and feminine. The release of Colet’s 2020 collection breathes new life into bridal fashion with enchanting styles made from soft, luxurious fabrics. With inspiration right off the runways of Bridal Fashion Week, any bride who follows international bridal vogue will adore this collection’s ingenious use of lines, textiles, and embellishments. Below are some of the exquisite designs from which you can choose while shopping for your wedding dress:
- Ayla: Light pink lace and tulle glitter with shimmering sequins from top to toe in the dramatic Ayla dress.
- Lida: This dress wows the crowd with a floral lace bodice, crepe skirt, and V-neckline.
- Lexi: Another fit-and-flare dream, the Lexi gown sparkles with glitter tulle and finely beaded lace.
- Leah: The sleek skirt is made with refined tulle inserts, while the alluring, illusion back is detailed with delicate Chantilly lace.
- Lucia: Boho-chic brides who want a gown that flows from the figure will enjoy the soft feel of chiffon on the Lucia.
- Lily: The Lily gown is a unique sheath design that draws every eye to the tattoo-effect appliqué reaching up along the illusion back.
- Louise: While most fit-and-flares are subtle, the Louise makes a bold statement with a large train and figure-hugging bodice. Intricate beading and luxurious lace bewitch the eye as the gown moves.
- Lara: Balanced and clean, the lines on this crepe wedding dress pull attention towards the fine lace used on the back and shoulders.
- Lisa: Romantic, sheer, and full – the Lisa ballgown will wrap any bride up in a cloud of dreamy details.
- Lulu: This design, available in light pink, ivory, or white, has a glimmering lace bodice and full, soft-frill skirt.
- Jasmine: The open back and thin, criss-cross straps on the Jasmine add an element of seduction to an otherwise angelic A-line gown.
- Jane: The Mikado silk design (complete with pockets and a bow) brings back a sense of old Hollywood glamour and opulence.
- Jamie: This gown – with its low, bejewelled back and polished silhouette – is a perfect example of the Colet collection’s craftsmanship.
If you would like to view our Colet designs or any of our other new additions, book your appointment online with us today.