Trends in Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses – 6 Trends You’ll Love
Every bride wants to be original on her wedding day, which is why looking through wedding dresses to find the perfect one can be a teeny bit exhausting.
Designers aren’t making it any easier either, as they shake things up every year with truly incredible styles to tantalise even the most under-stated bride.
If you thought you’re not a trendsetter, these hot trends in wedding dresses could change your mind:
- Colour is making its presence known at weddings across the world as brides skip traditional white for gorgeous alternatives like red, yellow, and rose. Searches for colourful wedding dresses have taken a big leap since last year and black wedding dresses are also becoming popular. We’re all for splashes of summery colours, but to be a bride in black calls for a very special style of dress. Not entirely black, the Seline from Timeless Bridal Couture is an absolute showstopper. What do you think? We love its low illusion back with embroidered lace which flows into a classic A-line with a beautifully finished lace scalloped hem. Make sure that whatever you choose suits your personality first and foremost, and that it isn’t just a celeb fad that looks good on TV.
- Brides want to be sexy and their online searches for wedding dresses are proving this. Backless, strapless, nude, sensual, and sheer are all perfectly acceptable ways to express your individual style and personality. Take a peek at our gorgeous sheath Bristol wedding gown. It is suggestive, yet elegant and absolutely awe-inspiring. Our Alexia is another popular choice for brides looking to take their groom’s breath away. It’s one of our most luxurious wedding dresses and it is fit for a princess. The sleek satin ballgown style has a provocative plunging neckline which is… well, breathtaking!
- More demure brides have also had an impact on trends. Simple silhouettes are still very much sought after by the modern bride. Le Papillon, one of the international brands we offer, has a gorgeous creation known as Suki. Wrap yourself in pure elegance with a double layer of Alençon lace appliques over soft Venice lace, complemented by a deep sweetheart neckline and delicate floral embellishment.
- Embroidered detail is still a top trend – and one we hope never fades! There are so many magnificent fabrics out there for wedding dresses, and you can use them to customise your look in hundreds of different ways.
- Accessories, especially hairclips and headpieces, are all the rage. Timeless Bridal Couture stocks a dazzling range of rose gold accessories. We can also custom make any veil, belt, or other accessory you can dream of for your dress!
- Traditional veils with a modern twist are allowing modern brides to make a statement. Look at the spectacular veil the bride wearing our Robin gown has chosen. You should choose a veil that complements your dress.
So, go on, be tempted by wedding dresses you never thought would suit you – you may be amazed