Rose Gold Wedding Accessories
Look Ravishing in Rose Gold
Your wedding dress must be the star of the show as you walk down the aisle, but don’t forget that accessories play a big part in your overall look. The right accessories add flair and personality. The trick is to choose accessories that suit your personal style, and accentuate your hair and skin tone, eye colour, and make-up. They must also, of course, be in perfect harmony with your dress.
We are in love with rose gold accessories. Timeless Bridal Couture stocks a beautiful collection of rose gold accessories from Kathleen Barry Bespoke Occasion Accessories. Kathleen, who is based in Cape Town, loves elegant and delicate accessories.
So, what is rose gold? Typically, to create 18-carat rose gold, about 4% silver and 21% copper are added to 75% gold, in order to give a rose colour. Rose gold is very popular because of its unique and beautifully rich colour.
To add that special something to your look, we have a wide range of striking rose gold accessories. But, before we introduce you to some of these beauties, here are eight helpful hints for choosing wedding accessories:
- Choose the dress first! This is a non-negotiable piece of advice.
- There are no hard-and-fast rules, but we advise keeping an open-mind when it comes to accessories; be willing to try something different.
- Don’t go overboard. Quite the contrary, because in our opinion, when it comes to accessories, less is always more.
- Your accessories should match your dress, so let the colour of your dress guide you. Rose gold accessories work well with just about any shade of dress, but particularly well with a blush wedding gown. The pink in the metal will complement the blush of the dress.
- What you wear around your neck will depend on the neckline of your dress. Your consultant will know exactly which types of necklaces work best with which necklines.
- Keep calm. Choosing accessories can also get overwhelming, but stick to pieces that you really love, because they are a reflection of you!
- Don’t leave choosing accessories to the last minute (or you will not be able to keep calm).
- Traditions are meant to be broken (or bent a little, at least). Break the mould and be adventurous with your accessories.
Our rose gold accessories collection consists of hair combs, hair pieces, hair pins, hair vines, bracelets, and earrings, each unique and simply exquisite.
Take a look at the Carly rose gold and crystal hair vine. Isn’t it just so subtle and beautiful?
The rose gold, grey pearl, and crystal Tana bracelet is one of our most popular rose gold accessories. It is a truly timeless piece which you can wear on many other special occasions after your wedding day. Just look at the intricate beadwork!
We can’t wait for you to take a peek at our collection of rose gold accessories. In fact, we think rose gold accessories are a brilliant way to start a new tradition – something old, something new, something borrowed, something rose gold.