Fitting Wedding Dresses During Lockdown
A Healthy Fit – Fitting Wedding Dresses During Lockdown
When the news of the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions came into place, most people thought about how their lives might change. Prospective brides planning their ceremony, however, faced a different kind of challenge. There was no way to know if and when these restrictions would end, and whether or not their big day would take place at all. For many, this meant rescheduling the day they have dreamt of since childhood, and countless couples had to decide whether to settle for something different than expected or wait until society once again returned to normal. We at Timeless Bridal Couture just knew, however, that even though everything else was cancelled, love certainly wasn’t. For this reason, our clientele is still spoilt for choice when it comes to exclusive wedding dresses.
Due to restrictions that have eased up and many brides still planning their special day for later in the year, we see couples scrambling to find wedding dresses and suits, exasperated by how few options are left. What makes us different in this regard is that we still remain fully committed to bringing you a wide variety of top-quality, designer wedding dresses carefully selected from across the globe.
How Our Consultations Work
To operate within the current restrictions and keep both our staff and clientele safe, we have put new procedures into place. Some of the measures currently employed include:
- Upon arrival at our exclusive studio, we screen each client for symptoms and take their temperature.
- Each bride is limited to two guests to bring along during consultations and fittings.
- Brides and guests are reminded to please wear protective facial masks during consultations and fittings.
- Style consultants and staff members will also wear protective facial masks and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We request that each client and guest wash their hands before and after each consultation and fitting, as well as wear a pair of disposable gloves that we provide.
- Hand sanitiser is freely available at our studio, and each client and guest are encouraged to make use of this.
During your consultation, you will have an hour and a half to fit as many wedding dresses as you would like and explore a variety of options with the help of your dedicated style consultant. With our experience and expertise, you are sure to find the perfect gown to ensure the start of your love story is one to remember forever.
If you have any questions about our consultations during the COVID-19 outbreak or the brands and designs we have on offer, feel free to get in touch today.