Bridal Shops Pretoria
Bridal Shops: What to Look For
Timeless Bridal Couture is one of the leading bridal shops in Pretoria. There is something very special about Pretoria, especially in summer as the jacaranda trees explode in purple glory across the city. October is, undoubtedly, the most spectacular month in Pretoria.Timeless Bridal Couture is one of the leading bridal shops in Pretoria. There is something very special about Pretoria, especially in summer as the jacaranda trees explode in purple glory across the city. October is, undoubtedly, the most spectacular month in Pretoria.
It’s also a busy time for bridal shops. Everyone planning an early autumn wedding is now starting to shop for their wedding dresses. We’ve already had a string of excited Pretoria brides through the doors of our bridal shop, all looking for the absolute best advice and service in finding the perfect dress for their Big Day.
We know it isn’t difficult to find bridal shops in the area, in Pretoria or further south in Gauteng, as there are dozens to choose from. But just because there is such an abundance to choose from, it doesn’t mean that all these bridal shops are professionals.
Our advice when you’re looking at bridal shops – make sure it’s not all window dressing! Here’s why:
1. Like baby showers, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day, there will always be weddings! Many people see this as a means to make easy money – hence the proliferation of bridal shops popping up all over Pretoria and further afield. The truth of the matter is that some of these bridal shops are selling cheap knock-off dresses which, unfortunately, many brides only discover way too late.
2. Professional service should not be optional at any of the bridal shops you visit. If you’re not met with absolute professionalism from the minute they answer the phone, go with your gut instinct and move on to another of the bridal shops you had in mind. Perhaps the others aren’t as close to home, in Pretoria for example, but do not settle for anything less than top-rate service.
3. Many of our brides come to our Pretoria bridal shop as referrals from other happy clients. Word of mouth is powerful, so speak to friends, family, and colleagues about bridal shops in the area that they would recommend. You should also do your own research by looking at bridal magazines, attending expos, and searching the internet – especially for testimonials. Remember, a pretty website could be nothing more than window dressing! Don’t take anything at face value when it comes to choosing a bridal shop.
4. If you do book an appointment at one of the bridal shops and meet with a consultant, make sure that you have their undivided attention for the time allocated to you. There are certain questions the consultant should ask you, such as what body type you are, what your personal style is, and which styles you’re interested in.
5. A reputable bridal shop that specialises in designer wedding dresses will offer you a good variety of styles and can customise any dress to suit your taste. They will also offer you a good variety of accessories and an alteration service on site.
If you are looking at bridal shops in Pretoria, make Timeless Bridal Couture your first choice.